Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random

So most of you don't know i watch alot of TV shows...and when i say alot i mean ALOT! But thankfully we have tivo and they are spread out throughout the week. Just to name a few: survivor csi the mentalist ghost whisperer medium cake boss the bachelor american idol the good wife and 18 kids and counting. Well this post is about 18 kids and counting which i know is random for me to do. Anyways well the mom Michelle Duggar was pregnant with her 19th child and i knew that they were going to have a special show for the baby's delivery and everything but i forgot to record it. So i was catching up yesterday and as it turns out I'm like a month and a half behind on what happened so here is the low down. Apparently Michelle was being hospitalized because her blood pressure was really high and they found that she had preclampsia and she was only 24 weeks along. So they did an emergency c-section to save both mommy and baby. They are both doing fine and the baby is in the NICU weighing in at 1lb 6oz. Now this is what i was absolutely flabbergasted at! 24 weeks!! Holy cow!! I am so amazed that they even did emergency c-sections that early! That would be like me having a baby in 3 weeks...wow. The reason why i watch this show is because the mother for one has, now 19 kids and it amazes me at how patient she is and how she is able to show each and every one of them love. Not to mention for the most part her kids are well behaved! I just cant imagine having that many kids under one roof. Well that is my random rant on a tv show i just had to get out of my system. I have an ultrasound bright and early tomorrow morning will be posting tomorrow on all of that! =]

No comments: