Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon =]

Was definetly an amazing movie! I loved everything that they did and it followed the book quite well! I got to go see it yesterday with my mom and sister who have also read the books. Last year when Twilight came out i went with my sister the monday morning after it opened and there was about 5 people in line lol 4 of which were going to see Twilight. Our theatre was empty and it was really nice! This year however was nothing compared to last year. There were 2 lines one waiting to get into the theatre and one for the tickets. Our theatre was packed but we did find a nice spot to sit! And yes like many of you who have seen the movie experienced; All the girls/moms in the audience squealed when Taylor Lautner took his shirt off. The moms mostly were "oh my" or "ooo"s. We couldnt help but laugh. Maybe it is just me but when i read the fist book and then saw the movie my vision of Edward was way different! Jacob i can see being Taylor Lautner but for some reason i dont really like R.Patts as Edward. Maybe it is because im married and not single lol I have no idea but that is just how i feel. But they all do a very good job with their characters! My favorite being Alice =]

1 comment:

Carilly said...

I can't wait to see it! I know, you're like you haven't seen it? I haven't seen it. I waited last year to see it on my birthday so I opted to do the same thing this year. I'll be seeing it next Tuesday :)