Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dillan is 1!!

I year ago to today i was in labor at Redlands Community Hospital. This pregnancy was a tiny bit tougher than my first with early braxton hicks that i had to get meds for and i was diagnosed with group b strep. But at 3:15 pm June 5th Dillan finally blessed us with his presence. He was over 1 lb smaller than my first(thank goodness!) and the meant no episiotomy (YAY!). His first year of life has flown by so quickly i wish it didn't. I remember every milestone that he hit like it was yesterday.
Dillan you have been such a joy in our family so far i cant wait to see what you bring next! You are the most funniest kid i have met and i just love you to pieces! Happy Birthday my Dilly Bean =]
From this tiny little newborn...

To this adorable little boy =]

4 comments:

Our Family said...

yay! see you saturday! happy birthday to dilly butt!

ConnieB said...

Oh my goodness what a cute kid!! I feel like my son Hyrum who is just about 7 months was born just yesterday! I have a feeling he's going to be one before I know it.


THANKS for saying HI! I love hearing from people. I miss living in Yucaipa so much- I'm sure you know a lot of people I grew up with!

Tabby Powell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabby Powell said...

Oh wow, he is getting so big and adorable (he has always been adorable but even more now!) You have a beautiful family! :D