Friday, June 4, 2010

Pleasantly Plump =]


This is my LAST belly shot...for like 4 or 5 years. Tonight is my last night of being pregnant! We've decided that we aren't going to try for another for 4 or 5 years. This pregnancy went by so fast I'm bummed because i know this little boy's life is going to go by fast and he will be in kindergarten before i know it! Tomorrow morning at 7:00am i am being induced. There is nothing wrong with this pregnancy its just a choice i made. With Aiden i was induced and it was a very nice experience. I don't know that this one will be the same but like i said its just a choice i made. I can not wait to have this new little life in my arms! It is such a blessing to have these little boys in my life! I am also blessed to have my husband. I am so thankful that he has the priesthood and was able to bless me tonight before our little adventure tomorrow. i don't know that i will be posting pictures as soon as i get back seeing as i will have 2 little boys to take care of instead of just 1 but i will try to keep you all updated! Until next time =]

No comments: