Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last Day of Freedom!

For me that is. I start my brand spanking new job tomorrow, for those of you that didn't know. We had been suffering a tad bit in the money department, but now me and Cody will be working, in the same place no less. I'm pretty darn excited about it but we shall see how things go. In other news my hair is getting longer, i started cloth diapering, Dillan is climbing on the furniture now, and Aiden has become a happy go lucky little boy that likes to say hi to strangers. Other than that nothing new! Here are some pictures of my cute kids!My children don't really cooperate when it comes to taking pictures together.

Fun fact for you! I have taken up Geocaching! If you don't know what the heck that is go look it up! I'm registered on www.geocaching.com with the user name of sorensonfam add us and join us on a journey!! I haven't found one yet but plan to this weekend!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Finding Geos are so FUN!!! Sometimes they are impossible to find but I love it. Good luck on your job and let me know how you like cloth diapers. Which ones are you going with? I am seriously considering it.