Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Years Resolution

This past year i thought to myself i never really keep a new years resolution so i figured lets try this year! So my new years resolution is to be healthy physically and emotionally. I will try to eat better to that my body can be healthy so, as soon as Aiden starts crawling i will be able to keep up with him. I will try to make more home cooked meals instead of eating fast food and junk. Since i do work at the YMCA they give all of their employees a free membership so i might as well take advantage of that since i don't have to pay to go to the gym! I'll work out once a week at the gym and try to walk or run with Aiden everyday. I do want to get back to the size i was before i had Aiden but i know i will never be perfectly there. I hope i can keep this years resolution and if i can i know that i will be able to do things that i cant quite do now. Im not in the best of shape now but i hope i can get there. =]

2 comments:

Heather said...

Gina you are such a cute girl!

Our Family said...

I like your new years resolution. && if you ever need somebody to run with Im good with meeting you half ways and running for a bit every day... night or day. It doesn't matter to me! :] Its not my new years resolution but I could always use the exercise!!!