Monday, March 29, 2010

Quite sad...

There was a car accident early this morning in highland. Both the people in the car i went to school with but i didn't know them that well. The driver is in the ICU at Loma Linda. The passenger wasn't so lucky. I judged at first and now i feel bad about it. I was thinking" there goes more young people for being stupid and drinking and driving!" I don't know if they were or not. But upon more research i found out that the passenger's fiance had died 8 months ago. She had just been to his grave at the beginning of this month. Like the nosey person i am i read all the stuff on her myspace and facebook. She seemed very lost without him but was trying hard to move on. I couldn't imagine what that would feel like to loose somebody you love so much. To have to be on earth without him. It touched me so much and it made me feel horrible for judging. But on a happy note. I know they are both with heavenly father now...together =]