Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catching Up!

Since it has been almost a month that i have blogged i decided i needed to update! WE ARE MOVING! We found a condo in Calimesa and they accepted our offer so we are in escrow! For those of you that know our friends the Fishers (who just had a cute little boy join their little family!) we are moving into the same place! We are so excited and cant wait to have a place of our own. Here is what else that's been going on in our family.

Hurricane Aiden...after the "hurricane" part.

An updated picture of me and my boys =]

Pickle enjoys gnawing on my fingers.

Our little newborn isn't so new anymore =[ He is now 3 1/2 months old! It is amazing how time has been flying by!

Super Aiden vs. Chloe. I think the dog won this one.

Aiden helping my grandma blow out her birthday candles =]

If you put a bow in this little guys hair we would look like a girl...i mean seriously! How come my boys have the longest eyelashes?!?

My boys passed out in the same position

We have also been doing some multi tasking around here! =]
Ill be sure and try to keep this blog updated as much as possible! Until next time =]

No comments: