Thursday, April 8, 2010

30 weeks

30 weeks along and everything is going according to plan! All my tests were good the only thing that bothered me at this last appointment was that i lost 1 pound. I know it is only 1 measly pound but really bothered me! Ever since i have been seeing my doc every 2 weeks i would gain a pound a week. Hearing that i lost a pound made me think OK so i was supposed to gain 2 pounds like normal but instead i lost 1 that i have already gained so that puts me 3 pounds behind! But i know that everything is going to turnout OK. My doctor reassured me that it was fine if i lost a pound and that everything else is normal. So after that appointment/mini-stress out session i stopped and got myself a Slurpee =].
On a different note i planted a garden this year! It consists of green beans, zuchini, spaghetti squash, cantaloupe, and watermelon. These were just leftover seeds i had from last year. But finally 2 weeks later they are growing! I will have to post pictures when they are a little bit bigger. And i want to see if anything else is going to come up. I only have 1 green bean sprout and all of my spaghetti squash is growing. I will update that next week =]

No comments: