Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun fact for ya!

This past week when we went to Disneyland we found out that you only have to be 35 inches tall to ride the matterhorn! And for those of you that haven't been to Disneyland and dont know what the heck that is heres a picture for you!

You ride bobsled looking cars through tunnels and encounter the abominable snowman which is a little scary if i say so myself. Lets just say that when Disneyland opened this was one of the only rides! Therefore the track is bumpy and rough not to mention you get jerked around on the turns. Anywho now that i get back on track i dont know if i posted Aiden's height in the last post but he is 31 inches tall! Which means he is only 4 inches away from riding this thing!!! I dont know if he will like it too much or at all for that matter but it just goes to show that time flies! I would rather his first "cool" ride at Disney be splash mountain but you have to be 40 inches for that one. I can't wait to be able to take my little chunker on the big kid rides!! That is if mommy is allowed =]

1 comment:

Nola said...

This is my favorite ride of all time. It's especially fun at night when everything is dark.